At its upcoming coordination and management meeting, ECOSOC will elect 10 members to the Commmittee for the UN Population Award for a three-year term. Members will come from those member states who have contributed to the Award. Members will elected according to the following pattern:
- Three members from African States;
- Two members from Asia-Pacific States;
- One member from Eastern European States;
- Three members from Latin American and Caribbean States;
- One member from Western European and other States.
For information on current membership and the rotation of seats, see http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=E/2015/9/ADD.9